- Transform your Segway/Swegway Hoverboard into a GoKart
- UK’s No 1 established Segway Hoverboard, Hoverkart specialist
- Shown & Ridden by the X Factor show contestants and Judges
- Fit’s all size Hoverboard/Segway/Swegways (6.5/8/8.5/10″)
- Adjustable leg Frame length
- Sporty Racing seat
- Available in 6 colours (Midnight Blue, Daytona Red, Racing White, Carbon Black, Funky Hip Hop, Cool Graffiti)
Add one of our Official UK Segboards Bluetooth Segway Hoverboards to turn our hoverkarts into a go kart, all our range are compatible with all our Hoverkarts
The Official GoRacer Kart from GoHoverkart
Transform your Segway Hoverboard into a exciting go kart with this hoverkart, allowing you to easily attach your 6.5inch / 8inch / 8.5inch and 10inch boards directly to the hoverkart and race around within seconds.
With basic control leavers you can easily control the movement of your segway; forwards, backwards and left/right and the ability to perform 360 degree spins on the spot, pull wheelies and even drift!
You can reach a maximum speed of 12 mph and a recommended continuous use up-to an hour, Race your friends with this awesome Single strut frame and race styled seat.
Very Strong Single Strut frame
Bucket inspired racing seat
Max weight up to 120kg
Extendable frame to fit different user heights
Compatible with 6.5inch / 8inch /8.5inch and 10inch boards
Up-to an hour of continuous use.
Very easy to put together with our Manual.
Hoverkart Colours Available: Carbon Black, Racing White, Daytona Red and Midnight Blue, Funky Hip Hop, Cool Graffiti.
Please note that the Hoverkart attachment does not include the Hoverboard, this must be purchased separately.
· Max weight up to 120kg
· Max speed 12mph
· Velcro straps
· Very easy to put together with our Manual
· Extendable frame to fit different user heights
· Non slip seat
· Compatible with 6.5 inch hoverboards
Available colours: Black, Pink and Blue
What’s inside the box?
· Racer hoverkart
· Hoverkart manual
· 2x Velcro straps
· 1x Nuts and bolts pack
· 1x Non slip Bucket seat
Warning: It is illegal to ride electric scooters on public roads, pavements, or cycle paths. They are intended only for use on private land with the owner’s permission.