The 1:5 Scale FS Racing radio controlled off road buggy is powered by a massive 30cc 2 stroke petrol engine, delivering hard acceleration, fast top speeds and amazing cornering. The new racing buggy features a metal roll cage, all metal diff gears, an extra large fuel tank and a carbon fibre look body shell. The new bigger 30cc 2 stroke engine can deliver speeds of 50mph+ providing you with an exhilarating driving experience! The engine runs on normal unleaded 93# or 97# petrol mixed with 2 stroke oil. No more having to buy nitro fuel from model shops, the model will run on normal petrol and 2 stroke available from any petrol station! To handle the extra power the steering servo has been upgraded to a higher torque 30kg/cm model and the gears are made from strong metal and sealed for extra protection. This is a precision manufactured high quality model with a massive feature list.
Another great feature of this model is that it's 4WD ready. The smart 2WD to 4WD conversion kit allows you to easily upgrade to full 4WD for further grip and handling. You will not find a 4WD petrol model anywhere else anywhere near this price!
The buggy comes fully built and ready-to-run with 2.4Ghz radio equipment. This system allows multiple models to be used in the same area without radio interference.
SOLID ALUMINIUM CHASSIS
Aluminium chassis with countersunk screws.
CENTRAL CHASSIS LAYOUT
Engine, fuel tank and battery are placed down the centre of the chassis to give good balance.
BIG 1/5th SCALE
The monster truck measures 800mm x 245mm x 430mm (length, height, width).
IMPACT RESISTANT WHEELS
Wrapped with high traction all terrain grippy tyres with feature split rims.
30cc AIR COOLED RECOIL-START PETROL ENGINE
The engine runs on normal unleaded petrol mixed with normal 2-stroke oil, both available from petrol stations.
HI-TORQUE WATER RESISTANT STEERING SERVOS
An extra large and strong steering servo is used to handle the extra power, speed and weight of the model.
ALL NEW 2.4GHz RADIO TRANSMITTER
All new 2.4GHz radio technology is used. This is more reliable than the old FM equipment and allows multiple RC cars to be used in the same area without interference.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE OIL FILLED HEAVY DUTY SHOCKS
Adjustable aluminium shocks on each wheel
|MOTOR / ENGINE
- Manufacturer: FS Racing
- Scale: 1:5
- Drive: 2WD (Can be upgraded to 4WD)
- Max Speed: 50+ MPH
- Wheelbase: 520mm
- Vehicle size: (L x W x H) 800 x 430 x 245 mm
- Tyre Diameter: 170 mm
- Weight: 12.8kg
- Gear Ratio: 7.68:1
- Ground Clearance: 55mm
- Runs on standard unleaded 93# or 97# petrol mixed with 2 stroke oil. No more having to buy nitro fuel from model shops, the model will run on normal petrol and 2 stroke available from any petrol station!
- Huge, 1:5 scale and super fast (50+ MPH)!
- Can be easily upgraded to 4WD
- Everything's included (Just add petrol and 8 x AA controller batteries)
- 30cc, CY Brand 2 cycle piston-valve, air-cooled, recoil-start engine
- Large 600ml fuel tank for longer runs (up tp 1hr)
- Adjustable carburetor with choke and prime button
- Extra strong titanium alloy 4mm chassis
- Anodized aluminium-alloy roll cage and large front bumper for protection
- Automatic, long-life clutch, with improved clutch spring
- Heavy-duty metal gears with sealed gear box
- Fully-adjustable, oil-filled, heavy-duty shocks to dampen any terrain
- Stops quickly with the vented rear disc brake system
- High grip tyres
- Double-wishbone suspension
- 2.4Ghz radio for maximum control and range
- Extra hi-torque (30 kg/cm), water-resistant steering servo
- Water-resistant 6kg/cm throttle servo
- Heavy duty carbon style ABS one-piece painted body kit (coated for protection)
- Precision manufactured high quality model
- Durable packaging to ensure model will arrive in flawless condition
- Enclosed Gear Covering
- Allen Key Bolts
- Balanced Set Up
- Countersunk chassis
- Sealed electronics box for extra protection on wet days
- Metal air-filter intake cover
- Speedy shipping from our UK warehouse!
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Ready-to-run, completely assembled buggy
- Carbon Fibre style body shell
- Sticker set
- 2.4Ghz radio controller and receiver
- Tool kit
- Battery charger
- Rechargeable receiver battery pack
- Owner's manual / schematics
|REQUIRED TO USE
- Unleaded 93# or 97# petrol
- 2 Stroke cycle oil
- 8 x AA Batteries for the transmitter