The XK X520 radio controlled plane has a brushless motors and Li-Po battery giving lots of power to perform amazing aerial stunts. This plane has two 1307 brushless motors which send this skyward vertically like a rocket. Can take off and land vertically in small areas, multirotor versatility with sport plane agility with ability to also take off and land as a normal aircraft. Light weight and extremely durable EPP airframe.
The XK X520 is a robust aircraft features two different flight modes making it the perfect plane for both beginners and experienced pilots. 6G mode is fully stabilized for newer fliers. in this mode, extreme pitch or roll angles are prevented allowing you to get to grips with the controls without risking a crash. The second mode, 3D, removes those restrictions, giving you ultimate control and unlocking the full power of the plane. In 3D mode, the aircraft is capable of crazy stunts such as loops and rolls. The plane is RTF (ready to fly). It has the ability to hold altitude in both flight modes keeps the aircraft flying if the pilot gets into difficulty.
VERTICAL TAKE OFF
Two 1307 brushless motors send this skyward vertically like a rocket
Light weight and extremely durable EPP airframe ideal for 3D mode.
WHAT YOU GET
The x520, x8 Transmitter, Battery, Charger, Spare blades & Manual.
|Radio Equipment||2.4 GHz|
|Motor / Engine||Brushless|
1. Light weight and extremely durable EPP airframe.
1) Indoor vertical flight, the aircraft can fly like a four-axis quadcopter or helicopter, vertical flight, hover flight, forward, backward, left and right side fly, spin flight. One key auto take off and landing when in vertical mode.
2) Outdoor mode. The aircraft takes off vertically from one key switch, the aircraft will climb 3 meters and change to horizontal flight automatically (6G self-stabilizing mode) and fly just like a fixed-wing aircraft making it suitable for beginners.
3) Outdoor stunt mode. When flying horizontally switching the 3D/6G key puts the aircraft into 3D stunt mode (3D lock mode), easy to make somersaulting, rolling, death spiral, and other stunts. If you are in trouble with 3D mode, switching back to 6G or vertical mode should save your aircraft.
7. Three point landing gear can be used for normal aircraft glide landing, or outdoor glide takeoff to get directly into the fixed wing mode.
|Required To Use||
We Also Recommend