Smart, cute and compact - this mini Evoque is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too!
The parental remote is optional, and this battery powered, ride on electric car can also be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the gearstick and pedal. The parental control can operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also turn the steering wheel left and right.
- Optional 2.4G parental remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse gear-lever and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right. The remote is Bluetooth connected so will not be subjected to interference.
- Steering wheel sounds - The steering wheel has a button that plays a horn sound, 'beep beep'!
- Working lights - The front headlights can be switched on and off using the dashboard switch, the rear lights illuminate in reverse.
- Twin motors - Twin motors for each rear drive wheel means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass.
- Horn and music sounds - Steering wheel activated horn and music sounds.
- Suitable age range - 3-6 (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Charge time - 14 hours for a full charge
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 6V (1 x 6V 4.6Ah) lead acid
- Motor type - 2 x 6V 20W
- Maximum speed - 2.7km/h
- Suitable operating surface - Firm, flat surfaces and flat lawns only
- Dimensions - 81cm x 46cm x 50cm
- Box size and weight - 81.5 x 45 x 28cm, 10Kg GW
We Also Recommend