Features include scissor doors are just like the real concept car with hydraulics for smooth opening and closing. There is an AM/FM radio that has pre-recorded tracks also, or plug in your own device via the AUX in connector, USB port and SD card reader. Little ones will love all the realistic car noises and horn. For younger drivers there is a remote controller for the parent so you can control the speed and steering. From inside the car there is a detailed replica of the EXP 12's unique steering wheel with buttons. The instrument panel on the Bentley is stunning with a bright lit display. There are bright LED headlights that can be turned on and off as well as brake lights at the rear. For safety there is a 3-point race style seat belt.
REPLICA STEERING WHEEL
The Speed 6e exclusive design.
Both headlights and brake lights.
AM/FM radio, AUX, USB, SD card reader with preset songs and volume control.
Working scissor doors with hydraulics.
SPEED 6E LED LOGO
Cool logo lights up through the grill like on the real thing.
- Height: 43cm
- Length: 108cm
- Width: 60cm
- Net Weight: 14.4 KG
- Max Rider Weight: 30kg
- Seats: Single seat
- Battery: Rechargeable 6V 4AH With UK Charger
- Charge Time: 5-7 hours
- Drive Time Per Charge: Around 50 Minutes
- Max Speed: 5 KM/H
- Motors: 2 x 35W
- Ages: 3-6
- Remote: 2.4Ghz
- Box Size: 108x60x43 cm
- Box weight: 16.2kg
- Working scissor doors with hydraulics.
- AM/FM radio, AUX, USB, SD card reader with preset songs and volume control.
- 2.4Ghz parental controller.
- Forward and reverse can be selected from the car from nice replica gear stick.
- Working front and rear LED lights.
- Stunning light up instrument panel.
- Working horn.
- Real official licensed Bentley ride on car.
- The newest and upgraded EXP 12 Speed 6e version.
- Working suspension.
- 3 point safety belt.
- Realistic sound effects.
- One button start button.
- Easy assembly.
|Required To Use
||Comes complete with the battery charger and all necessary accessories. A standard 9V battery is required to use the remote control. Please note that some self assembly is required.