Smart, cute and compact - this mini Range Rover is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too!
This battery powered, ride on electric car can be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the steering wheel and foot pedal. The parental control is optional to use and can operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also steer left and right.
- 2.4G bluetooth parental remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the steering wheel controls, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and steers the car left and right. The remote is Bluetooth connected so will not be subjected to interference.
- Suspension - Realistic working rear suspension.
- Opening doors - Realistic opening doors.
- Working lights - Working front and rear lights.
- USB music socket - Plug in a memory stick with music loaded and play your own tracks through the in-car speakers.
- Twin motors - Drive motors for each rear drive wheel.
- Horn and music sounds - Steering wheel activated horn and music sounds.
- Suitable age range - 2-4 (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Charge time - 10 hours for a full charge
- Remote control - Included - 2.4G Bluetooth type (optional use)
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 6V (2 x 6V 4.6Ah) lead acid
- Motor type - 2 x 6V 18W
- Maximum speed - 2.7km/h
- Suitable operating surface - Firm, flat surfaces and flat lawns only
- Dimensions - 93cm x 58cm x 47cm
- Box size and weight - 91 x 51 x 31cm, 13.8Kg GW
We Also Recommend