110cc Petrol Quad Bike Tao Boulder B1 - 4 Stroke Electric Start - Red Venom
|Engine Type:||107cc,Air cooled, 4-stroke,single cylinder, Automatic|
|Start Type:||Electric start|
|Front Hand Brake:||Drum|
|Rear Foot Brake:||Hydraulic Disc|
|Engine kill switch(Yes/No):||Yes|
|Carton Size(inch):||45 x 27 x 23|
- 110CC, Four stroke Auto (Rev ‘n’ Go) with very important Reverse Gear
- Lights Front & Rear
- Big Bull Bar
- Fully Enclosed Safety Foot Wells
- Rear Parental Safety Tether.
- All Black Frame
- Twin Exhaust
- Reverse Gear
- With front double drum brake + rear Hydraulic disc brake
- With full chain cover for safety
- With front double suspension + rear single suspension
- 3mph – 49mph (Restrictable)
- Dual Shocks Fonrt
- Single Rear Shock
- Size: 115cmx68x65
- Weight 71Kg
- Load Weight 150Kg
- Air Cooled
- This model is fully factory built and Ready To Run.
- Some minor assembly may be required to refit some small items that may have been removed to enable the bike to fit in the packaging, such as the footrests, or items that have been packaged separately to avoid damage in transit such as screens.
- All that’s needed is unleaded petrol.
- We recommend the rider wears safety gear like a helmet, goggles and gloves. (sold separately)
- All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
- We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain. You should not purchase these products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide are ‘road legal’ and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty. Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Cables, Disks and Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
We Also Recommend